We are always searching for new ideas, so if you have a great activity for teaching global citizenship through art and design, please do get in touch and we’ll feature your school too!
WHAT WE DID! WHAT YOU DID! PARTICPANTS IN PARTICIPATE
All of the activities in our resources have been tried and tested by children and teachers. This page is dedicated to their wonderful creations. Take a look below to get some ideas, then try them for yourself and send us your pictures.
- Participants: The Willink School, Yr 7 - Artist:Romauld Hazoumé
- Participants: Richard Cobden, Yr 5 - Artist:Hassan Massoudy
- Participants: Garland Primary School, Yr 5 - Artist: Julien Sinzogan
- Participants: Richard Coben Primary, Yr 5 - Artist: Julien Sinzogan
- Participants: A'level student – Ifrah - Artist: Nnenna Okore
- Participants: Various – Early Years to KS4 - Artist: Nnenna Okore
- Participants: Teacher INSET seminar in Reading - Artist: Huang Xu
Participate has made every effort to obtain permission to use images of participants. If a photo has been used without permission and you would prefer it not to be used, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to remove your photo.